Pages

Instagram Round Up

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Another week, another Insta round up. Unlike previous weeks, I feel like this one was sightly more adventurous by spending time with family this May bank holiday and doing what I do best shopping and drinking. Now I will admit the past week or two has been rough probably explaining my withdrawal from social media and my blog but thats life I suppose.

Beginning with the bottom trio of pictures, I have found a real creative strike after discovering artist Mathias Kiss who uses all aspects of old and new interiors to create contemporary pieces. I really have fallen head over heels with his work. Paying more attention to living space has made me become more conscious over how messy and disorganised my room is so with the help of Pinterest and Elle Decor/Decoration I have taken small steps in transforming my room. Admittedly it seems a bit pointless as I move out of my uni house for a few months soon... I gathered a handful of printable wall art designs to display in different sized frames and it looks so effortless. It meant I had to clear away a shed load of makeup which I cutely put on display because of its prettiness but to be honest it just looks a damn mess.

Thursday was spent shopppingggggggg. The closest shopping centre we have in Portsmouth is West Quay and I always manage to spend a complete fortune whenever I visit. No guess as to where I went first, Victoria's Secret. Probably had the best shopping experience there with all staff members alerting me to available offers and cheeky sales which was a dream considering the decent ones are only usually on the US website. Of course I spent more than I needed. I blame the #PantyParty.

No shopping trip is ever complete without a few cocktails to help celebrate the days buys and mourn your back account. Anyone who knows me well would know I drink nothing other than cosmopolitans and mojitos so it I guess it was time for a change, branch out and try something new so a peach bellini was in order.

Like usual many pictures on my Instagram account are linked to recent posts. Its been a while since I posted anything beauty related so my recent 'Whats In My Makeup Bag' seemed appropriate?

Who knows what next week will bring...


Thank you for reading - Get sharing 

BroganRose. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)