Pages

Payday Beauty Picks

Saturday 3 October 2015

Payday couldn't have come at a better time this month - So many beauty sales and exciting new autumn/winter/christmas collections coming out! Those who know me well will know how obsessed I am with Chanel's cosmetics and the heartbreak I went through when having to temporarily move back home over the summer, not having a Chanel counter near me. Well as soon as I was settled back at university, no kidding I went straight to Debenhams to see my favourite Chanel ladies. Its crazy how many new products and collections I have missed out on moving away for only 6 weeks. There were a lot of products to try and test!!

So of course I picked up a few bits from Chanel...


A cult product of Chanel's is the 'Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel' bronzer (bit of a mouth full). Every makeup lover owns this bronzer, whether you use it as a makeup base or just as a cream bronzer its a beautiful product. My latest trip to Debenhams I felt daring and grabbed the 'Sheer Illuminating Fluid' which I will admit was a stupid mistake. Yes it was 10% off, but I honestly have no idea how to use the product... I have tried mixing it with foundations and using it as a highlighter and it doesn't look as though it does much. So if anyone can give me any tips and advice for this product, please leave your comments below - I will do further reviews once I've got round the problem.

Those who read my recent 'Top 5 Autumn/Winter lipsticks' (thank you) will have an idea how much of a wimp I can be when venturing out and buying darker shades of lipstick; although writing the post made me want more. I picked up one of the 'Rouge Coco Shines' from the new Collection Les Automales 2015, in the shade Tėmėraire. This shade is an iridescent deep red/wine colour. The thing I really do adore about the colour is the finish, the shade is very buildable meaning its perfect for people who are new to deeper richer lipstick shades wearing it either just by itself for a sheer wash of colour or even pair it with a lipliner for a more dramatic, glamorous look. Along with the lipstick I did also pick up a Chanel nail polish in the shade Accessoire, which again is perfect for the upcoming Autumn/Winter months. Its a beautiful rich berry shade, very similar to other shades I already own.



Last of all, I was in the market for a new perfume and thought I would be better stocking up on my favourite scents rather than buying new ones. So I repurchased an old fave of mine - YSL's Parisienne. The notes in this perfume include Damascus rose, cranberry, peony, musk and sandalwood. The fragrance itself is so unique and extremely wearable for those who like sweet or spicy scents. Although its very feminine and girlie the scent is not over powering at all!


Another quick beauty haul - Keep eyes and ears open for my upcoming Lush haul!!

Brogan. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)