Pages

Who Wore What?: Cannes Film Festival 2016

Wednesday 18 May 2016

 The Palais des Festivals et des Congres home to the annual Cannes Film Festival, previewing films of all genres over the 11 day period. Whilst many are of course excited for the upcoming film releases, I am trawling through Instagram and Twitter awaiting the glitz and glam of the stars. The usual attendees Blake Lively, Naomi Watts and Julianne Moore are among Hollywood's finest in their bejeweled gowns and along the French Riviera. With me being me I have a whole host of looks I am already loving from the first few days! So lets take a peep...

Actress Blake Lively is expecting her second baby with Actor Ryan Reynolds and as expected she is showing us all how to own style when expecting.  My first favourite look of many was a red jumpsuit with matching skinny scarf and intricate gold accessories. The wrap around detail around the waist surely had me fooled at first, I couldn't remember for the moment whether I has dreamt she was expecting again it hides the bump so well! Second look seen at the premiere of Cafe Society, Blake caught attention in a cut out Atelier Versace gown displaying that little bump of hers. Alongside her was actress Kristen Stewart in a Chanel ensemble from the 2017 Cruise collection. 



Lily-Rose Depp wore a bardot gown and with weeks away from celebrating her 17th birthday Lily is already set to follow in the foot steps of many Chanel muses frequently wearing the fashion houses designs alongside her mother, French singer Vanessa Paradis. The chain and beading details really spoke for themselves, exposing parts of Depp's flesh and extenuating her waist. The 16 year old was at Cannes attending the I, Daniel Blake premiere and looking at the photos from that evening I honestly cannot believe how much Lily-Rose looks like her mother!!



The real Belle of The Ball was of course the very gorgeous Amal Clooney. Alongside her husband George Clooney at the Money Monster premiere, Amal wore a simple flowing Atelier Versace yellow gown, paired with coral accessories and a pair of strappy Jimmy Choo heels. Amal style is something I envy so much because she always manages to make pieces look effortless, not going overboard with accessories, heavy makeup, NOTHING. Coming away from the red carpet, Amal was spotted wearing probably the boldest dress I have probably seen. Amal was bold in a RED Valentino mini dress with a pair of nude heels and red dark sunglasses. See, simple. 



There we have it. Cannes obviously isn't yet over so I will most likely be keeping my eye out for more looks gracing the red carpet. For now keep out for upcoming posts and visit my social media pages (Instagram and Twitter). 



Thank you for reading - With love 


BroganRose x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)