Pages

Designer Wishlist

Monday 15 February 2016


Like anyone else I have a huge list of items I am currently (& probably forever) after. Once you have have made your first few designer purchase it almost becomes an obsession, but of course money is always involved and I'm a student therefore I am no millionaire. So being me I have gathered a few items I am after on my trusty friend Polyvore.

Yves Saint Laurent Suede Monogram clutch - £1,585
Hermes Kelly - £12,000
Tom Ford Rafael Lipstick - £27
Alexander McQueen Knuckle Brooch Crystal Clutch - £3, 40
Sophia Webster Evangeline Laser Cut Metallic Leather Shoes - £395
Burberry Sandringham Trench - £1,195
Christian Louboutin Folllies Lace Chiffon Leopard Pumps - Price not avaiable
Prada Sunglasses - £150

Follow me on Polyvore
Follow me on Pinterest 

Au revoir mes beautés

BroganRose. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)