Pages

Update (but not so much of an update)

Sunday 27 December 2015

So its been a while since my last post.

Since starting my second year of university I have been busy practically everyday, working towards deadlines and working part time. There just hasn't been the time to spend a day or two doing absolutely nothing - I am exhausted.

Being on Christmas break has been a blessing in disguise. So far, all I have done is sleep and watch Gossip Girl, I could not be happier. Its been nice to have some time to myself, but I need to start pulling myself together ready to start another semester at uni.

I suppose there isn't much point to this post as there is nothing to update you on. I'm still that girl who cannot decide on a lipstick to match the days outfit etc.

Anyway, I hope you gorgeous people have had a wonderful Christmas!!

SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR

Brogan. x




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)