Pages

Back at university...

Friday 18 September 2015

After what felt like the quickest summer ever, I have now moved back into my uni house with my boyfriend and brother. Back to being independent and grown up. It feels good, all though after writing my blog post dishing out advice to new university students I have of course began my second year ignoring one of my 15 tips - Don't mix drinks on a night out. Prosecco and a variety of different cocktails, not one of my finest moments I must say considering I always fabricated myself as a sensible lady that never go too rowdy. One day I will learn.

Anyway, the moving process went smoother than initially thought. I had everything packed and I was more than ready to go. Not because I was tired of being at home, I just wanted to get everything unpacked and back into my room because it seriously takes me ages. Once arrived I went straight to my room to get out all my makeup and create a pretty setup. Priorities and all.


I haven't yet started lectures and seminars, it all kicks off next Monday. My timetable is pretty average, I'm not in for no longer than 3 hours a day so I guess its kind of a blessing since I have dedicated my life to Netflix at the moment. Besides that I have to fit in work around university which I suppose will give me the motivation to get work done asap rather than the last minute as working gives me less time to be lazy. I say that but I probably won't change. Being the bookworm I am I was itching to get back to the library!! I spent a few hours trawling through reading lists and trying to remember my bearings. Theres something so satisfying about getting books from the library - probably because you can pick up a handful of books , swipe your card through the loan thingy and feel as though you've just been into a huge department store, picked up whatever you liked and put it onto a credit card with no limit. Pretty sad hey?


Any how, I guess things are yet to kick in. Having to be places and do things everyday - the complete opposite to how I spent my summer. I don't usually work well with routines but I am seriously in need of it. I am done with sleeping in and doing nothing with my life once I rise from my bed.  Time to start being productive and go after these crazy life goals of mine.

Brogan. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)