Pages

The Fashion Tag

Monday 20 June 2016

I have chosen to The Fashion Tag on my own accord rather than having someone tag me. I feel its about time I shared some of my fashion favourites with my readers from where I shop to my ultimate fashion icons. I won't be tagging anyone else to do this but feel free to comment some of your answers to the questions featured in this post. Enjoy.

How would you describe your style?
Classic, girly and sophisticated. I guess it varies depending on how I am feeling and the weather? I did once live in bodycon dresses and nothing other than black and white. My style is always developing.

What are your wardrobe staples?
A pair of black trousers will always be a must have item. I wear them to work and on a day-to-day basis.

Most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My Christian Louboutin 100mm Pigalles - I worked my bum off for these babies to only wear them twice since buying them. I honestly think I need to write a post on them...


Most wanted item?
Hermès Kelly bag in rouge casaque (red). You know you've made it in the world once you own a Hermès handbag.


Favourite designer?
Chanel - Classic. Vintage Chanel will always be my favourite, especially in the 1920's where the little black dress was at its peak and Chanel No5 was born.

How much do you spend on clothes?
I won't spend a lot on items, I like to ensure I am buying things I actually need and will of course go with what I already own. In a month I will probably spend around £200 on clothes but always end up taking half of it back. I've got really into buying more daring not so me pieces like ripped boyfriend jeans and trainers which thankfully haven't made their way back to the shop yet.

What are your favourite places to shop?
Zara, ASOS, Topshop, Bershka and Victoria's Secret if that counts? To be honest, if I was to going shopping somewhere like Southampton and there was a VS a majority of my money would be spent there than anywhere else.

Favourite fragrance?
I have always been a huge lover of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle but as I have matured Dior J'adore is my winner. I stock up on this perfume whenever there is Debenhams sale.

What is your go to outfit when you have nothing to wear?
Black cigarette trousers, white cami, blazer, Chanel/Tiffany pearls and either a statement pair of flats or a bold lip.


One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay?
Tulle skirts weren't ever a trend as such but I would wear them all the time if it was acceptable. I also really love flares, they made their comeback last year but I still don't feel ready to rush out and buy a pair...

Who are your fashion icons dead and alive?
EASY. Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy, Amal Clooney and Olivia Palermo.


There we have it, The Fashion Tag. Hope you all enjoyed reading! 

BroganRose.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)