Pages

I AM BACK

Friday 13 May 2016

As some of you may know, it is of course exam period. Like many other students I have been up to my eyeballs in assessments and revision, but I can now say I am finally free!! I haven't been absent from blogging because I am lazy, but because I have been spending every last second I have either sleeping, studying or working. 

I did try writing a few posts over the last month but never got close to finishing any of them. Now my second year at university is over (ahhhh) I can focus my time on writing, sleeping and getting back into the gym. I cannot begin to tell you all how much of a slob I have become recently. Waking up whenever I can be bothered and of course lounging around the house in pj's. I have already started making those small changes by eating better, drinking less and basically just doing more of what I love. 

As I said, it's now time to get myself back where I want to be. Happy and healthy. I'm not sure if any of this actually made sense but hey its onwards and upwards from here!!


♡ Thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)