Pages

Payday wishlist

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Payday is only a few days away and like most people, I have been planning what I wish to buy a week after the last payday... I cannot help it.  From beauty products to stationery for university, I spend at least 50% of my time scouring the internet for my next hot buy and what really doesn't help is that I'm off to London a couple days post payday. This always comes as a danger to me, the last times I visited London I came back with Louboutins and Chanel earrings not even mentioning the hours spent at the champagne and caviar bar in Selfridges. I just like thinking rich OKAY?!

Moving on swiftly... As todays weather is of course grey and gloomy I thought there isn't any other better way to spend my day other than sitting in my room, listening to the rain and writing. Although spending a couple of hours in Starbucks also doesn't sound that bad. Starbucks has recently become another one of my obsessions, so the next time anyone wants to buy me coffee I'd take a medium wet decaf cappuccino to go. Thanks.

As mentioned I am going to London this upcoming week, so of course I have a few shops on my hit list, Selfridges topping that. I have had my eye on a couple of more high end pieces over the few months.

Return to Tiffany mini tag bead bracelet - £120 Tiffany & Co

In previous posts I have mentioned my love for Tiffany's and I like to believe I'm due another Tiffany buy. The sad thing about my Tiffany's journey is that I never went to the flagship store on Fifth Avenue when in New York, which has always been one of my biggest regrets. Continuing with the bracelet, I recently bought this for my Mums 40th and I fell in love it. The design is very delicate yet elegant, with the classic 'Return to Tiffany' inscription on the heart tag. Theres nothing not to like about this piece, it really is beautiful and would look beauty other items from the 'Return to Tiffany' collection. 

Mulberry Tree coin pouch - £100 Mulberry

One thing I detest is purses. They are oversized and take up too much room in bags so I always opt for coin pouches. I have had my current one for a few years therefore I am in the market for a new one and why not Mulberry? The design itself is simplistic, with the classic brown leather and the iconic mulberry logo on the front but its perfect and certainly worth the investment. I will however want to see it in store first rather than buying online just to double check the size, I would be crushed if I was to go ahead buy it and find it was smaller than expected.


Makeup products have to be featured in here somewhere... 



I have been lusting over Charlotte Tilbury's makeup collection for quite some time now but haven't ever got round to purchasing anything. Two items on my hit list are of course lipsticks, one Matte Revolution and the other K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick. Not only are there a gorgeous choice of colours but the packaging is to die for. So aesthetically pleasing to the eye and just a beautiful product to have in your collection. 

I usually have a whole heap of makeup I wish to buy but quite recently I have learnt to start using what I already have and slowly begin to put it all away. I have bought so much makeup over the past year that I no longer have anywhere to put it and it all just looks messy. Sad but true. 


Clothing & Shoes

(I won't go into too much detail about these items otherwise this post will go on and on.)

        
ASOS Chi Chi London Prom Midi Dress
In All Over Floral Print - £58
I haven't never seen such beautiful dresses in all my life. When looking at images of the dresses you can honestly tell that each single little detail has been well thought about and intricately designed. The luxurious look of the material would instantly make you believe this was a designer gown and probably costs more than you would get paid in a lifetime but Chi Chi London win every time!! They really sell the most breathtaking princess looking dresses for the fraction of the price of any designer dress making them affordable for anyone. If I was every to go on the hunt for a posh frock this will be the first place I would look. 

ASOS New Look Black Mid Block Heel Two
Part Shoes - £24.99
New Look website - £19.99

I am absolutely in love with these New Look shoes! They are perfect for any sort of wear day or night due to the mid heel. Theres a possibility these will be snapped up by myself as soon as I am paid, the outfit ideas I have for these babies are endless!! I have done some research also, they are of course available on the New Look website for £19.99 so slightly cheaper than ASOS.

Topshop Heritage check cap - £85


Other Items

Diptyque mini candles - £20 Selfridges 

I have no definitive reason to put these on my wish list, I just really wish to give these a go. I popped into Selfridges a few months ago and remembered smelling a few of the candles and perfumes and thought the scents were gorgeous. I've always loved candles but haven't ever been able to find one that I am completely in love with, like every girl I have been through that Yankee Candle phase but wish to give a different brand a whirl. 


Black Eyed Susans - Currently £12.39 Waterstones 

I haven't long finished reading The Girl on The Train and Gone Girl and have began to love crime thriller novels at the moment. I came across this book in Waterstones, read the synopsis and it sounds incredible!! Filled with twists and killers (bit morbid sorry) sounds as though it would give me a bit of a spook. I did tell my Mum about this book and she recommended I read it before returning to uni incase I got scared. 

The next item on my wish list comes as being totally random but I seriously need a Vogue subscription. 12 issues for £20 isn't at all bad? Something I have been meaning to do for such a long time but never really got round to doing. I have also been considering a subscription for the US Vogue as well, not only because I adore Vogue but because Anna Wintour is my fashion queen.


Probably isn't one of my best posts yet, but its something. As ever, I hoped you enjoyed reading!!

Brogan. x








2 comments:

  1. I need some Charlotte tilbury lipsticks.. Those colours!! And the packaging is just beautiful xx

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)