Pages

Cosmetic Company Store - Mini Haul

Thursday 6 August 2015

Being a die hard lover of MAC, moving to a city where there was cosmetic outlet store was heaven. Spending most of my time and money there in between lectures was more than thrilling.

However, the novelty soon wore off. I was a student and could not afford to buy makeup whenever I wanted so the visits soon stopped. Until I accidentally slipped into the store on Wednesday... 

Myself and my favourite outlet store were reunited. Bliss. Part of me was amazed as I hadn't ever seen the store so full of new products since moving. The browsing began but I promised myself I wouldn't buy a thing. HA. 

As mentioned in my 'Introducing Brogan' post, I love lipsticks a little too much so they were not going to be on top of my makeup wish list, new brushes were. I haven't ever given MAC brushes ago so I thought I would pick up a couple.

MAC's 163 & 286

These are the softest brushes I have ever come across!! The 163 is perfect for contouring. I have been using this to apply my Chanel Bronze Universel cream bronzer. The product itself has always been something I have found difficult using due to the lack of decent contour brushes, but I have finally found the one.

Moving onto my next and final purchase (told you this was a mini haul) the Smashbox Photo Finish primer. A product I have wanted to get my hands on for a long long time. I initially wanted to grab the travel size primer which I knew was £12 roughly on the website, however I was not going to turn down the travel and full size for only £8.75. I have only ever used two primers, the L'oreal Infallible primer and YSL Touché Éclat primer. Both of which felt greasy on my skin when using but did the the job. I can honestly tell why people love this primer so much, its a veil of magic and sets foundation perfectly.



Thank you for reading!! Again, keep the post requests coming. 

Brogan. x


Pstt.. You can also find me on Twitter (@BroganKirkby) & Instagram (@Broganrose).

4 comments:

  1. Hey where do you live and where's the outlet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there darling, the outlet is in Portsmouth Gunwharf Quays. Its full of outlet stores. xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous, there aren't any outlet stores near me :( those brushes look fab! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picking these up was by sheer chance. Everything is always sold out. You need to find one girly!!!! xxx

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)