Pages

Viktor and Rolf SS19 Haute Couture

Sunday 27 January 2019





Those who exist in Generation Y will tell you they wholeheartedly could not live their lives without avocado on toast and the odd influential life quote. I for one know I cannot live life without the occasional statement t-shirt with pro-feminist statements or cocktail orders (Cosmopolitan, just in case).  We love fashion statements and being able to say whatever the hell we want with clothing.

I've commented on the likes of Dior and their infamous 'We should all be feminists" but this year Dutch fashion house Viktor and Rolf have blown Dior out of the water for all the wrong reasons.

Me being me, I am a huge fan of tulle, tiered skirts and ugly clothing and Viktor and Rolf's Spring Summer 2019 collection delivered exactly that.

Statement gowns displaying slogans 'I'm not shy it's just you' and 'Go f*** yourself' were exhibited to fit every influencer and fashion moguls mood. Whilst I cannot see these gowns worn by Tamara or Negin, it will not be long before high street giants flirt with more racicous slogans.


Viktor & Rolf : Runway - Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture Spring Summer 2019


Image result for viktor and rolf paris fashion week



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)