Pages

Brogan's Recent Find - theorganisedstudent.tumblr.com

Saturday 26 March 2016



I'm always finding new ways of getting myself organised and will find myself buying a variety of different sized/style notebooks which end up sitting in a pile amongst other useless bits I have gathered. As always I was after something different this time round - Something cost free yet effective. Brogan found it.

Browsing through Google I came across theorganisedstudent over on Tumblr and could not believe my organised luck!! The 21 year old graduate has been through the trauma of being a student and has put together so many different printables to get us all motivated and excited to study.

Printables include -
  • Weekly & daily planners
  • Revision/study guide 
  • Essay planner
  • Goal setting 
  • Grade tracker 
  • Task lists 
  • Reading 
I really do hope many of you find this useful in the next upcoming months - Good luck in all your studies!

Au revoir mes beautés

With love

BroganRose x

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I love getting all organised so will definitely be checking this out :) x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These bad boys are life changing!! 😂 xx

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)