Pages

Urban Decay | Gwen Stefani - Blush Palette

Sunday 7 February 2016


I've never known Urban Decay to do collaborations with celebrities until the release of the Gwen Stefani collection. I wasn't overly bothered about the eye shadow palette when it came out only because I own a few from Urban Decay and other brands which aren't well loved and shoved in a drawer somewhere. Being the hermit crab I am, I had no idea Gwen also had a lipstick, liner and blush palette coming out. Again I thought I would pass but I caved and got the blush palette.

The palette has 6 shades which are named after all Gwen Stefani related things. The palette itself is very versatile with the inclusion of a matte bronze (Lo-Fi) and champagne shimmer (Angel) shade making this the perfect palette for adding a soft contour and highlight.

Since buying the palette it has been part of my everyday makeup, using Lo-Fi and Angel then switching up between blush shades. The blush shades offer a subtle pop or colour on the cheeks, being careful is a must as they are extremely pigmented and can look harsh on the skin if applied with a heavy hand and a lot of product. I really do love the idea of a blush palette and this will be my favourite for a while and with feel unique giving 15% off selected lip products I needed to pick up a couple of the Gwen Stefani lipsticks which are yet to arrive.

There we go, just a brief review of the palette! I really wish to write more fashion related posts in the future so if you have any suggestions let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)